[DakPay] digital payments app launched: How to download, use on Android
DakPay App:- Uses, Download (Uses, Download, UPI, for Android, iPhone)
In our country, money is shipped from one place to a different through money orders in India, but here allow us to tell you that now money transfer has been made very easy in India because the postal pay app has been launched within the country. Let us know that this digital postal pay app has been launched by India Post Bank with the Department of Posts and thus customers will be provided digital transactions in addition to banking using this postal pay app. If you do not yet have information about the postal app, then this post of ours has to be from beginning to end, because today we are going to give you all the information about it.
How people will get the facility of DakPay App
Benefits of Dak Pay App
- Digital transactions can be done with the help of the Dak Pay App.
- In this app, a cashless ecosystem will be promoted with the help of biometric so that banking services can be provided to the user in a proper way.
- Users will be able to avail themselves of facilities like Postal Financial Service from their home only through this app.
- Through the postal app, you will be able to do all the work of your bank conveniently from your home.
- Through this app, users will be able to make online payments easily after purchasing from the market.
How to download the DakPay app on Android?
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Search for the term ‘DakPay’ using the search box.
- Tap on the app named ‘DakPay by IPPB’ and hit install.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Tap on the next icon.
- If prompted, select the mobile number you would like to link with DakPay.
- Create a profile by entering basic details like name, email ID, date of birth, and more
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get access to the DakPay app’s features