how to apply raita vidya Nidhi scholarship 2021|raita vidya Nidhi scholarship last date 2021|raita vidya Nidhi scholarship 2021 apply online documents|raita vidya Nidhi scholarship 2021 application form|raita vidya Nidhi scholarship 2021 website|raita vidya Nidhi scholarship application | raita vidya Nidhi scholarship apply online|Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Online Registration | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Application Form | Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Apply Online Last Date
Today we are going to provide you with the information regarding such a scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka called the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship. Through this scheme children of farmers will be provided scholarships. This article covers all the important aspects of the Karnataka Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship like its objective, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure, etc.
KarnatakaRaita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Application
The Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2021-22 on 7th August 2021 in order to provide scholarships to the children of farmers. Through this scheme scholarships amounting to Rs 2500 to Rs, 11000 will be provided to the children of farmers who are pursuing higher education. The amount of the scholarship will be transferred directly into the bank account. This scheme ensures that each and every student of Karnataka will get higher education.
Key Highlights Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
|Name Of The Scheme||Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2022|
|Objective||Children Of Farmers Of Karnataka|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Amount
|Course||Scholarship provided to boys||Scholarship provided to girls|
|PUC or ITI||Rs 2500||Rs 3000|
|BA, BSC, BCOM, MBBS, BE, and other professional courses||Rs 5000||Rs 5500|
|Law, paramedical, nursing, and other vocational courses||Rs 7500||Rs 8000|
|Post-graduation||Rs 10000||Rs 11000|
Benefits Of Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- On 7th August 2021, the Government of Karnataka launched the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme
- Through this scheme, scholarships are provided to the children of farmers.
- Scholarship amounts to Rs 2500 to Rs 11000 will be provided to the children of farmers who are pursuing higher education.
- The amount of scholarship will be transferred directly into the bank account of the beneficiary through the direct benefit transfer method.
- This scheme ensures that each and every student of Karnataka will get higher education.
- In order to get the benefit of this scheme students are required to register on the portal.
- This scholarship will also encourage the children of the farmers to pursue higher education.
- Children of farmers will also be able to get the benefit from the scheme even if they are already getting the benefit of any other scholarship scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka
- The father of the applicant must be a farmer by profession
- Applicant must have passed class 10th examination from recognized School by central or state board
- Proof of Identity
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Farmer ID card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Proof of age
- Other significant documents
How to Apply for Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- go to the official website of the department of agriculture, Government of Kerala
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page if you have Aadhar then you have to select yes or else no
- If you have selected yes then you have to enter the Aadhar number, name, gender, etc
- If you have selected no then you have to enter the EID number, EID name, gender, etc
- Now you have to tick on the declaration
- After that, you have to click on proceed
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this page, you have to enter all the required details
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply under the raita vidya Nidhi scholarship